Be a Blessing Foundation’s disaster relief efforts is to reach lives in nations all across the globe:
- Responding to deadly earthquakes by distributing much-needed food supplies, blankets, flashlights and hand-held chlorination units to disinfect large amounts of potentially dangerous water, making it safe to drink.
- Training prevention teams and delivering medical supplies and chlorine generators to fight the Ebola virus.
- Distributing much-needed supplies to the East Africa to aid refugees and families living in Internally Displaced Persons camps to escape persecution.
- Cleaning up debris and repairing homes .
- Working to bring healing and hope after the 2010 earthquake and cholera outbreak.
Be a Blessing Foundation has been and continues to be a beacon of hope and source of strength for thousands of disaster victims around the world. Read testimonials and stories from the field or become a volunteer to see firsthand the Be a Blessing Foundation’s impact during times of disaster and recovery.