MICRO-ENTERPRISE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ACTION
From building homes for vulnerable families to kick-starting businesses for single moms, Operation Blessing’s microenterprise projects are making a difference by:
- Creating community gardens in Kenya where single mothers and others come to learn the basics of gardening and harvesting so they can support their families.
- Building homes for children and families in need, whether they lost their homes to flooding, natural disaster or simply the weight of poverty.
- Providing life-skills training for at-risk youth to help them learn a vocation and stay off of the streets where many fall prey to violence, drugs and gangs.
- Training men and women in the art of baking many varieties of bread, cookies and other treats, providing them with life skills to find a job or even strike out on their own with a microenterprise through Be a Blessing Foundation.
- Supporting families by equipping moms and dads with the tools they need to further their employment dreams, be it through sewing machines, supplies, tools and more.
Join Be a Blessing Foundation and become part of our community development and microenterprise efforts. Find out how you can get involved and bring hope to the hurting today!